Host a Botox Party
Introducing… MediSpa Party!
You’re invited to host your own Botox & Filler party at Aestique Medspa!
Imagine a social night of fun with your friends while experiencing treatments to help everyone look more youthful and save on Botox and Fillers.
We have made hosting an event super easy for you. Here you will be able to learn all the ins and outs of hosting a social gathering, the benefits you will gain and the steps to apply to be a host.
Aestique is a leading medical spa with three locations and a plastic surgery center. We are super happy to provide members of the community the opportunity to help everyone age gracefully and stay connected with friends and loved ones. These parties will include Botox, Dysport, and dermal filler injections all while you are enjoying each other’s company! You can host the party in your home, your business, or one of beautiful medical spas!
These are designed to be fun, educational and a way to help you save on treatments while staying connected with friends and loved ones. They are ideal for both men and women to host.
As a host, you’ll simply invite 6 to 14 of your friends to join you for a night of socializing and reconnecting while receiving Botox and Filler treatments so everyone will look younger and feel great about their reflection!
You & your friends will
- Be served refreshments and beverages in a beautiful environment
- Receive treatments from certified experts!
*Treatments include (Botox, Dysport as well as dermal filler injections)
- Be informed about the latest treatments
- Receive savings
- Experience a memorable evening
What will you and your friends gain?
- Botox at $13.50 per unit (minimum of 20 units each)
- Filler at $100 off
(can’t combine other offers)
As a host, you will receive:
- 5 FREE unit of Botox for every 20 units purchased during the party
- 10 FREE units of Botox for every syringe of filler purchased
- You may bank your complimentary units for future use.
Reserving your party!
To reserve a social gathering the host must invite and confirm a minimum of 6 guests and a maximum of 14. This is to ensure that each guest receives the time he/she will need with an expert injector.
So go head invite your friends kick back and relax in the comfort of an elegant medical spa with refreshment and with a team of experts.
- Choose a date by contacting/emailing the spa, [email protected]
- Invite your friends – send them a link to RSVP and confirm their presence with a deposit. Each must make a $100 deposit which will be applied towards their treatments.
- The host’s deposit is required immediately to reserve the party and a minimum of five deposits are required within 72 hours of the party being reserved.
- Arrive with your friends at the agreed location and time for socialization, fun and treatments.
Some suggestions for Botox theme party!
- Engagement, Bachelorette or Bridal Paty Botox Party – Bring your bridal party for some wedding day picture perfection!
- Birthday Botox Party – Worried about getting one year older? We will help turn back the clock and keep you Living Life Counterclockwise!
- Brotox Party – Don’t forget the men! Watch the big game or host poker night with a little Botox on the side!
- Breakfast and Botox Party – Bagel and cream cheese with a side of Botox please! Ooo and don’t forget the mimosa!
- Holiday Botox Party – Don’t stress about those holiday pictures and parties! We’ve got you covered and have some great stocking stuffers and gifts you can pick up for friends and loved ones!
- Clients will be examined by one of our certified Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners before any treatments are administered. Consent forms must be signed before treatment beings and before and after photos are taken.
The team will be available and ready to help you and each of your friends receive the best treatments for you!
Skin care product sampling
You will also experience skin care product education and sampling. Get your questions answered by a medical aesthetician and gain proper techniques and recommendations. 20% on all ZO Skin Health Products
Color me beautiful with Jane Iredale makeup. – receive a color match and sampling opportunity
Most frequently asked questions
- Avoid taking aspirin products and fish oil 3-5 days before the procedure, as these may cause an increased risk of bleeding and bruising at the treatment sites.
- Avoid drinking alcohol 24 hours before as this can increase the risk for bleeding and bruising at the treated sites.
No exercise or red wine for 24 hours after treatment!
You are so sweet! The complimentary units are just for you, but your friends can host the next event!
Best case scenario is to have treatment of tox / filler at least 3-4 weeks before any event. This way you will see full results and if any bruising occurring it will be cleared up!