Marketing Director / Brand Manager
About the Role:
Aestique Plastic Surgery & Medispa is top-producing aesthetics company that has been established for over 20 years growing from a single location to three locations operating in Greensburg, Pittsburgh (Shadyside), and Wexford. Aestique offers a suite of products and services including aesthetics, injectables, skin health, massage therapy, body contouring, plastic surgery, beauty products, and more.
This role will need to be on-site at all locations.
- Patient Acquisition: Develop and execute marketing plans to acquire new patients while minimizing cost per acquisition.
- Patient Retention & Engagement: In partnership with Practice Managers and COO, design and execute tailored communication, cross-selling, upselling, and retention programs to maximize patient lifetime revenue.
- Social Media Strategy: Develop, deploy, and assess paid media plans to support growth goals for all locations. Analyze patient journeys and collaborate with Practice Managers to optimize treatment focus for patient acquisition messaging based on operational capacity and patient journey profitability. Work closely with digital agency and media vendors to optimize deployment, including budgets, targeting, messaging, copy, and creative.
- Creative Development: Create and manage marketing campaigns across various channels, including digital marketing, social media, and traditional advertising. Films on the spot testimonials, treatment videos, assembles before and afters. Work with photographers, videographers, graphic designers, and in-house / contract-based content capturers to develop content for all active marketing channels, including but not limited to direct mail, billboards, paid digital, website, e-mail, and organic social media.
- Budgeting, Planning, & Forecasting: Design, track, and actualize monthly marketing budgets and performance targets with input from the Spa Director, COO, Practice Managers. Design and communicate monthly marketing plans to deliver forecasted targets.
- Promotional Strategy: In partnership with Management Team, develop and execute targeted promotions to maximize patient- and practice-level profitability, including promotions that improve acquisition, address seasonal capacity considerations, and increase cross-and up-selling for current patients.
- Events, Partnerships, Organic Social, & Influencer Strategy: Oversee all events, partnerships, organic social, and influencer work. Design tracking and attribution methodology for each channel. Develop and continually refine the strategy for these channels and work closely with the team to ensure executional alignment to this strategy. Manage public relations efforts to enhance brand reputation and maintain positive relationships with media outlets
- Marketing Compliance: Ensure marketing compliance with all legal regulations across all communication channels, including but not limited to the Aestique Medispa website, paid media channels, organic social channels, billboard, signage, and email.
- Team Management: Cultivate a positive, inclusive, and growth-oriented culture among the Aestique team. Provide clear direction and ongoing coaching to the Practice Managers to support engagement and continued growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in marketing, including a minimum of one year in a marketing leadership role
- Direct experience with the following channels:
Paid media management, and the oversight of paid social media
The design, deployment, and optimization of patient SMS and email flows
Organic social media
Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to develop effective marketing briefs for creative campaigns and the ability to communicate monthly marketing plans to Management Team
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Strong quantitative skills, including the ability to develop a budget, track performance, and calculate ROI of marketing initiatives
- Prior management experience and the ability to motivate and lead internal and external resources
- Industry experience in beauty, medical aesthetics, or healthcare preferred but not required
The ideal candidate will be:
- Deeply knowledgeable about the Pittsburgh/Greensburg market, with the ability to identify and coordinate local marketing opportunities to reach Aestique’s target audience
- A self-starter, capable of owning and executing the marketing agenda for the Aestique brand
- Highly collaborative within and beyond the Aestique team
- Cheerful, upbeat personality with leadership style
- Enjoys fostering community relations
- Excellent communication skills, good public speaker
- Detail oriented
- Able to multi-task and improvise on the spur of the moment
- High energy, able to work in fast-paced environment
- Good sense of time; prompt, able to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, no guidance needed to perform successfully
- Able to work well under pressure
- Confident and committed to the spa and medispa team and the organization
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite or similar design software
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Brand Manager to join our team. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are passionate about marketing, have a creative mindset, and thrive in a dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as a Marketing Brand Manager!
To be considered, email [email protected]