Aestique® MD Facial
Our facial treatments not only keep your skin nourished and glowing, but also address a variety of skin issues ranging from premature damage and acne to environmental damage and dullness. At our boutique medical spa, there is no need to search through a long list of facial options trying to figure out which is best for you. That is our responsibility! Just tell us your skin concerns and we will customize a facial based on our findings from our Visia Skin care consultation. If it is your first time as our guest, this discovery journey for your skin begins with a Visia Skin Analysis and consultation.
Choose from Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning, or a Glycolic peel.
Cleansing, Exfoliating and Moisturizing
With the AestiqueMD Facial, your esthetician will administer a customized facial treatment. The treatment includes deep cleansing, exfoliation, and moisturization, followed by one of our medical spa clinical treatments.
If you have any of the following you are not a candidate for the service and needs cancelled/rescheduled
- Active cold sores, sunburned, rash/irritated skin, on Accutane or use within 6 months
- Allergy to Glycolic, Citrus, Lemon Extract (this is for the Glycolic only)
- Cosmetic procedures Botox/filler within 2 weeks
- 1st trimester of pregnancy
- Uncontrolled Diabetes
If you have any of the following you may still get the service but must be advised you may be more sensitive and have more chance of a reaction
- Use of Retin-A, Retinols, active acne, moles, warts, sores, recently waxed skin
Prior to Appointment
- Stop use of Retin-A, Retinols for 3-5 days
- No Botox or Fillers for 2 weeks prior
- No Waxing for 3-5 days prior
- You may leave pink/red
- You may apply makeup
- You may experience some flakiness – use extra moisturizer as needed
- Avoid Retin-a, retinols, glycolics for 3-5 days
- SPF 30 is recommended daily