Morpheus8 is a non-surgical advanced needling treatment that combines both Microneedling and Radio Frequency therapy to prompt collagen production for tighter, healthier skin on the face and body. Morpheus8 can be used on all skin types and requires little to no downtime.
It is a Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device (SARD) and is one of the only devices that is FDA approved to remodel underlying fat. Since it is highly customizable, it can sculpt and tighten the appearance of the face and body at its most powerful settings. It can deliver significant improvements in the skin with its gentler settings, including tightening, smoothing, brightening, and more.
Microneedling with RF is a technique-sensitive treatment. This means the experience and expertise of the person performing your procedure significantly influence your results. Aestique Medispa has expert Estheticians and Practitioners that are thoroughly trained and able to deliver this treatment with beautiful results. For the best in results and customer service, choose the best. Aestique Medispa is a top-notch medical spa equipped with advanced cosmetic devices, technologies, and an expert team.
Schedule a consultation with one of our experts and find out if is right for you!
- Pacemaker, Defibrillator
- Any metallic plates or electronic implants
- Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Active MRSA, HIV/AIDS
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (diabetes, thyroid dysfunction and hormonal virilization)
- Implanted Device (such as metal plates, screws, etc. in the treatment area)
- If on autoimmune therapy, ask your physician if you should refrain from taking any medications prior to procedure.
- Current or previous cancer of the skin, or any other type of cancer, or pre-malignant nevi in area being treated. If after one year of completed treatment, ok to have Morpheus.
- Must be off blood thinners, aspirin, ibuprofen, and omega 3 for 1 week. Consult your doctor if being prescribed something for a heart condition.
- Allergy to topical anesthetic
- History of skin disorders, keloids, or abnormal healing of wounds.
- Surgical dermabrasion or deep chemical peel within the last three months if the face is treated.
- Have received treatment with light, laser, RF, or other devices in the treated area within 2-3 weeks for non-ablative procedures, and 6-12 weeks for fractional ablative laser resurfacing
- Use of Accutane in the 6 months preceding the treatment.
- If you have PDO threads placed within 6 months, the Radio Frequency will dissolve them.
- Must be 1 month out from dermal filler / Sculptra / Fat Transfer to the face with the exception of: dermal filler to nasolabial folds, under eyes and lips. These areas you must be 6 months out as they are more superficial. Must be 2 weeks from Botox/Dysport to the area being treated.
1-2 WEEKS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- Must be off blood thinners, aspirin, ibuprofen, omega 3, and Naproxen as they interfere with normal blood clotting. If you are being prescribed these medications by a physician, be sure to check with them with their recommendation.
- You may take Acetaminophen (Tylenol) as needed for pain. Do not exceed 3000mg per day.
- Discontinue treatments such as microdermabrasion and laser
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure to the area to be treated (recommended for 2 weeks). Treatment will NOT be administered on sunburned skin
3 DAYS PRIOR TO TREATMENT
- Discontinue any irritant type of topical products or treatments. Such as: Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acids, Retinol (vitamin A), Vitamin C, scrubs or anything perceived as ‘active’ skincare
- If you have a history of cold sores (herpes simplex), please let our office know. You may require an antiviral prescription prior to treatment.
DAY BEFORE to Day OF TREATMENT
- Shower as usual.
- Do not apply any lotion, moisturizer, powder, oils or other products to the area(s) to be treated
- For face and neck treatment:
- Cleanse your face/neck and DO NOT APPLY MAKEUP (INCLUDING MASCARA)
- If you have long hair, bring a hair tie and/or stretchy headband to pull your hair/bangs back
- Please keep in mind that if having a Morpheus treatment to the face and/or neck, avoid any clothing that is tighter fitting such as sweatshirts, hoodies, or turtlenecks. We would recommend a tank top or sports bra for comfort and lesser chance of irritation on treatment area.
What Can Be Expected?
- Immediately post treatment, you will look and feel like you have moderate sunburn
- Skin may feel warm and tighter than usual
- Skin may crust and peel for 3-7 days
- Redness and swelling may last for 3-5 days
- Perspiration may burn for 3-7 days or longer
- Tiny pinholes may be seen on treated area for 3-4 days
- Purple bruising may occur under the eyes for 3-6 days
- Hydrating Crème will be applied to the treated area before you leave
- A series of 3 treatments is recommended for best results spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
AFTER TREATMENT – FIRST 24 HOURS
- Wash your face with WATER ONLY
- Post Care: ZO Hydrating Crème, ZO Brightalive, ZO accelerated serums
AFTER TREATMENT – AFTER 24 HOURS
- MAKEUP – Can be applied 24 hours after the treatment. Clean makeup brushes prior to using them
- PROTECT – Always apply at least 30 SPF before going outside and reapply every two hours. This will decrease your risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
What to Avoid
- After 3 days you may go back to your skin care regimen.
- Avoid intentional and direct sunlight for 24-48 hours
- Do not go swimming for 48 hours post-treatment
- No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24-48 hours post treatment to avoid inflammation and swelling.
Morpheus8 is an advanced microneedling treatment that targets dermal fat cells and promotes regeneration.
To treat a variety of skincare concerns, Morpheus8 uses radiofrequency technology, needling, and fractional treatments. Tiny needles enter the skin and heat it to stimulate collagen production.
The depth of penetration by Morpheus8’s needles is what sets it apart from other needling therapies. It’s the only technique that can help you get ideal results by molding fat under the skin.
Morpheus8 is an excellent choice for most healthy men and women.
Results can be seen in as little as one treatment, but we recommend a series of 3 treatments for best results.
This minimally invasive technique may be ideal for you if you wish to reduce the appearance of:
- Acne/Cystic Acne/Acne Scars
- Poor Skin Texture
- Deep Line and Wrinkles
- Mild Sagging or Jowls
- Sun Damage
- Enlarged Pores
- Stretch Marks